Cockpit Length (cm)
|94,5 / 95|
Cockpit Width (cm)
Paddler’s weight (kg)
Our boats meet the standards of the kayak-canoe sport
Our standardised types of boats (e.g.: racing kayaks and canoes, training vessels) and training vessels (MK-1, MK-2, MK-4, MC-1) meet the respective and relevant local and International ICF regulations and the strict requirements of the Hungarian Canoe Federation.
Your HODY boat is made individually only for you
We do not keep boats on stock, every single order is individually produced based on your choice of colour, design and also the accessories and how you want them made.
The most popular colourants are kept on stock, should you chose from these options, your boat will be delivered in no time.
Please note, that should your computer not have accurate colouring, the shade and brightness of the colours and the original RAL colours may vary. (The same is true for colours in print.) In this case, you can choose your shade of colour using RAL colour sample cards.
Please follow below rules to keep your boat in perfect condition:
- avoid direct impact with hard objects which can dent your boat
- do not tie the boat directly on metal racks and do not tie it too hard
- do not put the boat on the sun for long time
- make the boat dry before putting it into cover for storage or transport
- repair your boat only by professional staff